Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bucket List

Quote(s) of The Day

Computers can figure out all kinds of problems, except the things in the world that just don't add up.

Knowing that there is worse pain doesn't make present pain hurt any less.
 
Video(s) of The Day


Before It's To Late

    Oh hey.  Sorry once again for not keeping current with things on this blog, but life has been hectic and I lost concentration. I'm going to try and make up for lost time by having quality post (well after this post) and interesting stories and adventures.  I'm working on some big things, and since I can't share it with just one person, I'm going to share it with the world.
    This might be a little strange for you reading it and for me writing it, but I thought of things that I would want to do before I die 250 years from now.  (Yes, I'm going to live that long.)  Chances are I won't be able to do all these things, but hey a man can dream.  All of these are real things that are quite possible, only thing is finding the money to do it.  Unlike so many of my other lists, this has no specific order to them.  They are literally just thrown together instead of listed from importance.  So let's jump right into it.

1)  I want to be able to take a space shuttle past our atmosphere and experience complete zero G.

2)  Experience a real ghost phenomena

3)  Get drunk in a church (idea from Keoki)

4)  Plant a tree and watch it grow

5)  Learn to play a classical instrument like the piano or violin

6)  Act in a film.  It can be one I write and shoot or otherwise

7)  Live somewhere for a year that experiences all four seasons.

8)  See the Norther Lights

9)  Scuba Dive at the Great Barrier Reef

10)  Be a raw vegan for half a year

11)  Watch the cherry blossoms in Japan

12)  I want to learn sign language

13)  Go to a sky lantern festival

14)  Have my dream house, that I have designed

15)  Visit Stonehenge

16)  Ride a camel

17)  Bury a time capsule with key memoirs in a secret location

18)  Experience true love

19)  Pay for a strangers groceries

20)  Take a train cross country

21)  Skydive

22)  Run with the bulls

23)  Live in Australia for at least a decade

24)  Climb the statue of liberty

25)  Participate in La Tomatina

26) Solve a Rubik's cube

27)  Meet the President that is currently in office.

28)  Work on a farm for a week

29)  Have a child


30)  Attend a Super Bowl game


31)  Attend the Olympics

32)  I want to eat fugu (blowfish)

33)  Set foot on all seven continents 

34)  Spontaneously walk into the airport and randomly buy a same-day ticket to wherever looks appealing.

35)  Own a small bar or restaurant with live music

36)  Experience a miracle

37)  Catch a marlin

38)  Read all the works of Stephen King (my favorite author)

39)  Participate in a food challenge and conquer it.

40)  Build my own computer.

41)  Buy every item on a McDonald's menu.

42)  Travel to every state and visit it's greatest attraction

43)  Buy everyone in a bar a drink

44) Tie up loose ends with people I have wronged in the past

45)  Send a message in a bottle

46)  Oktoberfest in Munich dressed in lederhosen

47)  Live a week with no cell phone, computer, television, car, etc.

48)  Make fire the old fashioned way, by rubbing sticks together.

49)  Learn to ice skate

50)  Eat at a 5 star restaurant

   These are just 50 of the things on that list.  There are more and I will post them on a later blog, but for now I wanted to keep it brief since I haven't been writing a lot lately.  I probably won't have another blog up for a couple days since I have a lot coming up, but I will be writing a lot more next week.  Stay tuned because big things are right around the corner.  I will be posting a video blog soon and hopefully some other great ideas will flood into my head by the time the next post is up. Till next time. Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment