Thursday, May 26, 2011

Movie Mania!

Quote(s) of The Day

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.  -Charles M. Schulz

Anger is the feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind.

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Video(s) of The Day


I Want To See All Of These!!


   Oh hey.  Can you believe it, three days in a row I've been writing haha.  Today's topic is about awesome movies I'm very much looking forward to seeing.  Some are very well known movies, but some are movies I think have a great cinematic quality to them.  I have a weird sense of what I think is a good movie, but from what I've seen I think most of you will want to see them too. Some of these movies are hitting theaters this weekend, so you can bet I'm gonna be seeing these films.  Let's start with the movies that are dropping this week at a theater near you. 
   The Hangover Part 2 is probably on everyone's list of movies to see this week.  If it isn't I don't know what other movie you're dying to see... maybe Kung Fu Panda which also comes out this week (I do want to see that movie too)  From what I've been hearing is that Part 2 of the Hangover is going to live up to the hype.  Some say that is could be funnier than its predecessor, which not a lot of movies are able to do.  So here's a trailer for both movies coming out, The Hangover 2 and Kung Fu Panda.





   There are just so many movies I want to see this year.  There are a few movies I want to see because of the way they were filmed and some because they have really good writing.  Others I just want to see because of the entertainment value.  Take the new Transformer movie, Transformers: Dark of the Moon.  This one looks like the first one and that means it's just a fun movie.  Big ass robots beating the crap out of things? I'm in.  Check out the trailer.


  One of the films I really want to see is called The Silent House.  It was released already back in April, but not in America.  So when they decide to release it here either on DVD or in theaters I'm going to see it.  The thing that caught my eye about this film is that it's shot in one continuous shot.  No post edit cuts stitched together, which is something I've never seen before.  I'm more curious to see how they pulled it off and if they were able to without it being cheesy.  Here's the trailer for it. 

Since that last one was a out of the blue choice I think I'll keep it going with this next movie.  It's called trip and it will most likely not be on many peoples movie radars.  It looks to be a funny misadventure of two traveling friends.  I'm a fan of Steve Coogan and he, and Rob Brydon, look to be very funny duo in this movie.  I'm sure after seeing the trailer some of you will want to see it too. 

  Ok ok let's get really obscure with movies I want to see and let's go with a movie called 'Beginners.'  This movie looks to be a heartfelt movie that will be very enjoyable to watch.  I don't know if I'll catch it in theaters, but if someone wants to go with me to see it I'll be more than willing to go.  It has one of my favorite actors Ewan McGreggor and it looks like it has a good plot. 
  Time for some comedies that look to be good for a casual movie night.  Horrible Bosses looks like it could be a winner.  The comedy is good and it has some smart dialogue.  Another good aspect of this movie is Jason Bateman is in it, along with Colin Farrell, and they usually don't do bad work... usually. Overall it looks to be a movie to get a few one liners and some good laughs. 

  One movie I'm quite interested in seeing later this year is "The Adventures of Tin Tin."  I've said it before and Tin Tin is the sh*t.  It was a British Cartoon show that was brought over to America.  It very entertaining and the movie coming out looks to be just as good as the show was.  Another exciting thing about it is that Steven Spielberg is the director behind it, so that can only mean awesome is the become of this movie.  

   This is only a small portion of the movies I want to see this year.  There were a few more that caught my attention, but I'll spare you some time.  There just seems like a lot of good movies are coming out this year and I want to see all of them.  I know that I'll have to wait till Redbox has them a few months after their theatrical release, but that's fine with me.  If anyone cares to join me in seeing any of these movies hit me up and I'll be willing to go, I'll even buy the popcorn.  
   Well this wraps up another boring ass post about the things floating in my head.  Thanks again for stopping by.  Take care and have a good day! Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment