Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hello everyone! This is a new beginning!

Oh hey everyone out there in internet-land.  This is the Shore Break blog.  A look into the mind of a slightly crazy person.  This hopefully will be a daily blog spot, with interesting videos, pictures, stories, or anything that I decide to put into text.  I will refrain from ranting to much, because I want this to be a fun read every time and have it be somewhere that people can come and just have a laugh.  If you have any suggestions on how to make this a better blog, please don't be shy to voice your thoughts.  I will read most of them and more than likely not do what you say, but at least you tried.  I do however promise that this will be an ever growing and ever evolving blog.  Hope you enjoy it and I'll try to enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment