Monday, March 21, 2011

Why Can't We Be Friends?


Oh hey!  So last friday night (3/18/11) was a debacle of manini (small) proportions.  It started off like any typical night at down town Fullerton.  Tuscany Club to begin the night to get the stiffest drinks of the night.  First off, as soon as we walk into this place there's a guy wearing a Dodgers shirt and he's sucking face with this girl that's got to be at least 10 years younger than him.  And this guy later almost started a fight with one of the people in the bar.  So anyway, the bartender there is super chill and knows my face now from previous visits over the past weeks, so he hooks it up pretty well.  So we have a couple drinks here and head to the next leg of our night adventure.


  We cross the street and take a right and we stroll to an Irish bar called Branagan's Irish Pub.  Small place, but serve one of the largest cups of Guinness ever, which we have aptly named "the Punaguinness",  which is a 32 ounce cup of Guinness.  I'm not a fan of Guinness, so I stuck to what I usually get.


  We stay for a drink then head to our final bar/club of the night, THE BACK ALLEY.  Now a little side note about this place.... If the band playing is not a cover band of songs that everyone knows, it will be a terrible night.  Lucky for us the band that was playing was a band we had previously seen called simply "The Cover Junkies."   Also about this place is that they make the most amazing Sex on the Beach drinks ever... Go ahead and call me a girl, but until you've tried it you have no right to say anything.  I will never order one for myself, but that's why you send the girls you brought to go get them for you.  While we were there, there was a really ogre of a girl.  She was definitely the troll under the bridge not letting anyone cross to talk to her hot friends.


  So after finishing up a few rounds here, we head to our last stop of the night, I Got Cha Pizza. This place has pretty decent pizza, but we mainly go because it's open and right next to our last stop.  So I am enjoying the pizza and had made friends with 4 Mexican girls... unfortunately only one was good looking.  I also got them to call me Jesus, I'm not sure how that happened but it happened.  We are just kicking it and these are the events that happened








After this muscle flexing contest was won, we had met a guy from Hawaii that was super hilarious and was enjoying life.  I wish I had a video of this guy, cause he was the most moke guy I've met in a long time.
    Unfortunately the night had to end sometime and after the pizza place we headed back to my apartment to gather every ones shit and for the crew to head home.  Yet another successful outing to down town Fullerton.  I hope you all liked the silliness of our night and I leave you with yet another video of something I thought was quite funny. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment