Friday, April 29, 2011

A Luau and Concert Ridden Weekend.

Quote(s) of The Day

 Obstacles are what you see, when you lose sight of your goal.

Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.

Courage is the mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Video(s) of The Day



 Let's Try Get Some Distractions Going

   Oh hey... I am not really in the mood to try and be funny so I'm just gonna tell you what I have planned for this weekend.  I am going to head down to UC Irvine and get a quick boxing session in with a buddy of mine.  Then I'm going to attend their luau Saturday night, eat some food that isn't part of my diet, and hopefully enjoy an entertaining show.  Then on Sunday I'm going to go see SOJA at the House Of Blues in Anaheim.  It should be a good weekend to clear my mind a little bit.  I hope to see some faces I haven't seen in a while and catch up a little bit.  For people who aren't familiar with SOJA I'm going to post some of my favorite songs that they have.  They aren't like the last band I posted, Katchafire, but they are a very good band and one of my favorites.  So enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment